Kristin Leal: MetaAnatomy Spinal Reset- Lumbar Spine | Virtual from London
Kristin Leal: MetaAnatomy Spinal Reset – Lumbar Spine – Virtual from London
Our favorite anatomist, Kristin Leal, is teaching at The Elements this Summer!
Virtual from London
We’re honored to host Kristin at The Elements. Her book, Metaantomy is a key piece in our anatomy course within our 200 hr program and we’re delighted to learn from her 1st hand.
Grab a seat for this amazing offering, from home or from our media studio at The Elements!
Spinal Reset- Lumbar Spine
The number one reason people come to Yoga (Āsana) is to relieve back pain. While Āsana can be very therapeutic for our spines it unfortunately can also be aggravating. Housing both the superhighway of nerves as well the energetic body’s Sushumna Nadi, balancing the graceful architecture of the vertebral column has wide ranging structural and spiritual benefits.
Join us as we examine technologies that I have seen to be immediately beneficial to my own body and numerous students over the years. Come empower yourself and your students to stop pulling ourselves apart and start reuniting our body, heart and mind.
- Review major muscles and joint structures of the lower spine
- Develop X-ray vision! View real human bone specimens to gain a deeper awareness of our inner architecture
- Discover why no two students will ever experience the same yoga posture in the same way
- Refine your language and verbal cues to be a more thoughtful, accessible and skillful teacher
- Expand your view of the form by learning the energetic correlations of each structure
- Enjoy a full asana, pranayama and meditation practice that weaves together what you’ve learned
Saturday, June 25 @ 12 pm – 2 hour workshop